Monday, May 17, 2010

The Language you use within a call center can be critical...

In a customer service environment the language that we use can have a strong effect on how the customer perceives the service.  In a sales environment this is even more critical. 
Here are some examples of Positive Words/Phrases:
 “Definitely”
“Surely”
“Absolutely”
“Certainly”
“Rest Assured Mr.……”
“I do understand the inconvenience you have faced……”
“I will be more than glad/ happy to assist you….”
“I completely understand the reason why / your situation….”
 “I will surely ensure that…”
“What I will do for you right away is……”
“I assure you I will try my best…..”
“What I can do for you right now is ….”
“I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced, what I can do for you is ….”


“I would suggest / I recommend…..”
“To avoid a similar inconvenience in future I request you to….”
“All you need to do is to just….”
“A simple way / method to change it will be to…..”
“As soon as you receive…”
 “You will surely be able to enjoy…..”
“You will ONLY be charged…..”
“We have a variety of …..’
“It’s a wonderful service where instead of _______, you can ____________ …..’
“This is the best plan/scheme for your requirements…..’
“For just $____. …you can…..”
“For Special customers like you…..”


No comments:

Post a Comment